There is so much you can do with your tutu! Kids are super creative but in case they need your help to kick start the fun - here are some unique ways to wear your tutu!
- If you want an extra poofy tutu - wear 2 at a time (one on top of the other) - you get more colour and more poof!
- Put your tutu on your head like a wig, grab your guitar, turn on the music, and pretend you are a rockstar!
- Love trolls? Be Poppy, Brant or your very own troll by putting your tutu upside down on your head and tying a rubber band in the middle to make a ponytail!
- Want to be a fairy or a new sparkly superhero? Put your tutu on your shoulders and pretend it's wings or a cape!
- Roll your tutu into a log, use some rubber bands to tie it up, and use it like a tail!
Let us know how your kids get creative with their tutus!