Your child loves wearing their crown and loves looking at themselves in the mirror with it on - but what else can they do with their crown? Here are a few ideas to make this special accessory even more fun!
1. Have a Tea Party
Your crown is the perfect accessory to wear to a fancy tea party!
- Make imaginary tea for your dolls and stuffed animals
- Lay out a blanket and have a tea party with real juice and cookies
- Use all different sizes of cups and containers to pour water like tea
2. Build a Castle
Pretend to be a King or Queen building their own royal castle!
- Make a castle out of building blocks and see how tall yours can be
- Cut windows and doors out of a large cardboard box and decorate it with markers, stickers, and glitter glue
- Use sofa cushions, pillows, and blankets to make a soft and cozy castle
3. Create a Self-Portrait
Make a picture of yourself wearing your beautiful crown to hang on your wall!
- Look in the mirror and draw and colour a picture of yourself wearing your crown
- Print a photo of you wearing your crown and decorate a frame to go around it
- Create a multi-media portrait by using paper, yarn, fabric, and glitter glue
4. Act out a Fairy Tale Story
Wear your crown and pretend to be your favourite fairy tale character!
- Act out your favourite part from a fairy tale story
- Turn on some music and sing a song as one of your favourite characters
- Pretend to be your favourite character hosting a party for all of your fairy tale friends
5. Be Part of a Wedding
Crowns and veils are often worn at fancy occasions like weddings!
- Be a guest at a wedding for your dolls or stuffed animals
- Walk slowly down the aisle and drop petals from a basket as you go
- Pretend you are getting married and dance your first dance